dimanche 13 septembre 2009

More fangirlism




Ca fait longtemps que je voulais faire une petite compilation de "Favourite Dolly Quotes"...

Q : Dolly, how long does it take to do your hair ?
A : i don't know, I'm never there !

I wanted to be the first woman to burn her bra, but it would have taken the fire department four days to put it out.

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know that I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde.

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

It costs a lot of money to look this cheap !

I'll never harden my heart, but I've toughened the muscles around it.

I have little feet because nothing grows in the shade.

(On her famous bosom) People are always asking me if they're mine. Yes, they are... all bought and paid for.

I look just like the girls next door... if you happen to live next door to an amusement park.

If you don't like the road you're walking on, start paving another one.

1 commentaire:

Hao a dit…

Mignonne :)